Thursday, January 28, 2010

Message In a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks

This book seemed really long to me. It took nearly a month for me to read. It was a lot like Nights in Rodanthe.

If you are a single woman, divorced, or in some way looking for that true love, Nicholas' books will knock you out of the water. If you are happily married, he brings a reverence to the love you have.

But with saying that, I am not a mushy romance novel addict. So enough is enough. The ending to this book is a real downer (for me). Honestly, I am reading Dear John (because the movie is coming out) and then calling it quits for a while with Mr. Sparks literature.

I rented the movie for this weekend while Lovie is at scout winter camp. just in case it's a cryfest.

A Walk to Remember is still my #1

No comments:

Post a Comment