Monday, February 22, 2010

Going Rogue By Sarah Palin

While I must say I did enjoy this book. I like Sarah. She is awesome and this book; well this book is definately about her.

Which is OK I bought it on that premise, but I am sure the liberal media are having a hey day with it. But honestly, the liberal media- who even pays attend to them anymore. It's like the boy who cried wolf, a gazillion times.

The first part of the book- talking about her youth and such, was fun and interesting, the middle chapters, not so much. It is important to know where she came from, so you can appreciate the fact she was not in her element during the campaign. Ultimately leading her away from her usual spunk. I also liked to read about the campaign trial. It was good to hear her side of the stories that were flying. I stil think it was very wrong to attack her family, especially her children then and now. Such biased behavior. It was so double standard. I believe she has handled that situation alot better than most mothers would have. She has class.

No comments:

Post a Comment